Plus get weekly podcast updates + more!
Tired of walking through a junk pile on the way to your home office?
Feeling overwhelmed and disorganized because you’re tired and unable to find things at a moment’s notice?
Have a nagging feeling that you could do so much more with your small business if you just got your home office organized or restyled?
Let’s face it. Your physical surroundings can affect your state of mind.
Clutter and disorganization can make you feel overwhelmed and all over the place.
It could cause you to lose or forget things, be late for appointments and maybe miss a train or flight.
Things like piling junk mail and even scattered kids’ toys can vampire-suck your energy, reminding you of more things you’ll need to add to an already packed “to do” list.
They weigh you down so much, you may not have the energy to chase down amazing business opportunities!
You’ve got this bigger vision for your business but you’ve got so much stuff holding you back.
You know that if you clear your crap, you’ll free both physical and mental white space so you could move forward.
You know you need to get better organized.
Don’t let a messy, disorganized home office hold you back from operating a thriving business!
How would you like less stress and more calm and more purpose when charging through your task list?
How would you like to operate in a space where everything has a place?
Having a tidy space will allow you to feel more organized, comfortable and productive so you could rock your business and make an impact!
Here’s the thing. You live day-in and day-out in your own space, and it’s so close to you it’s hard to see objectively. Having someone to guide you will help you objectively look at your cluttered, home office so you can think straight and feel more organized and put-together to move on with your day.
After all, clear clutter = clear mind.
Can you imagine what a freeing feeling that can be for you!
Know where everything is at a moment’s notice?
Be inspired by your favorite things that make you happy?
Be more creative?
Be more productive?
Have all your materials and supplies in one space?
Have less overwhelm without all the clutter and have one area where you could focus on your best work?
How would it feel to do client Skype calls and not have to apologize for the mess, the clothes all over the bed or shopping bags dumped on the floor?
Just have a sense of feeling in control?
Introducing Home Office Decluttering Services!
Through this digital service, you get the strategy to meet your particular organizing and design needs without having to google every design option to death for your office. You talk to an actual person (on Skype or Zoom), then you come up with a plan to meet those needs so you could get the clear, ideal office space of your dreams.
You DON’T have to deal with the sense of overwhelm and frustration from all your stuff.
I can help you say goodbye to the things you don’t need to clear up space to thrive in your business! And if you’re not ready to let go, we can chat so that I better understand your needs and we can figure out together the best way to make your home office space awesome!
This is ideal for those who:
◦ Need help decluttering, organizing and redecorating their small home office space
◦ Perfect for those who work at home full time or have a side gig
◦ If you do not have a small work area or other desired room, but want one, we will discuss options in your house and create the perfect space to fit your needs!
Here’s the Process:
1) We pinpoint the problem: You take 20 minutes to complete the Home Office Space Assessment to discuss your organizational and design needs along with room photos, dimensions and floor plans. You send it over to me and then we schedule a time to discuss. We get clear on your priorities, how you want to use your space, budget, timeline, what you like, don’t like.
2) Declutter Plan: We talk about your goals for the space, I’ll look at the insides of your drawers and closets, desk area and papers. We come up with a declutter strategy to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. We assign categories of items a place. You get your “homework.” We schedule a next meeting (if applicable depending on plan).
3) Layout and Design Plan (For Deluxe and Premium VIP): We’ll touch on design function and style. We discuss on the phone or Skype. I give you ideas to work with based on the pictures you send along with dimensions. We come up with a customized plan for your space. You get your homework. We schedule a last meeting (if applicable).
4) Putting it Together: With basic layout and design done (using what we have) we add finishing touches at your discretion. I’ll help you decide what you will purchase for your space. Or if you prefer to reuse what you have, we will take a handful of furniture from other rooms that you can repurpose. Tips on maintaining order in the day-to-day. List of things you could buy and purchase in the near future as your budget allows.
5) We celebrate the final outcome of your space and fine-tune any last minute details.
Result: Stylish, functional home office space using mostly furniture you already have. (We won’t push you to buy furniture or accessories. You only buy what you need and love.)
Choose from one of three options!
Standard Quick Fix
1 problem : 1 solution
Ideal for those who know what they want but need an extra eye to edit the space or need help with the decluttering or design tweaks.
Recommendations on how to reuse or repurpose existing furniture and accessories.
You send me pictures of what you don’t like about your space or organization solution.
You get a 30-minute consult, where I can look at your space and make minor suggestions.
Based on our conversation and light research, we come up with 1 ideal solution, which you'll receive in a write-up and Home Office Action Plan.
1 week of email access.
Recording of conversation.
2 problems : 2 solutions + basic declutter and redesign layout options.
Ideal for those who need more guidance on their ideal layout, or decisions on where best to have the office space. For spaces up to about 9'x12."
Recommendations on how to reuse or repurpose existing furniture and accessories and recommendations from stores.
You send me pictures of two areas you don’t like about your space or organization solution.
You get two 30-minute consults (or 1 full hour), where I can look at your space and make minor suggestions.
Based on our conversation and light research, and come up with 2 ideal solutions, which you'll receive in a write-up and Home Office Action Plan.
2 weeks of email access.
Recording of conversation.
3 problems : 3 solutions + extended declutter and redesign layout options. More research, style options, and customization.
Ideal for those who need more guidance on their ideal layout, or decisions on where best to have the office space. Need more custom solutions. For spaces up to about 12'x20."
Recommendations on how to reuse or repurpose existing furniture and accessories with recommendations from stores.
You send me pictures of three areas you don’t like about your space or organization solution.
You get three 30-minute consults (or one 90 minute or one 1-hour and one 30-minute), where I can look at your space and make minor suggestions.
Based on our conversation and research, and come up with 3 ideal solutions, which you'll receive in a write-up and Home Office Action Plan.
4 weeks of email access.
Recording of conversation.